Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Saving Grapes by J.T. Lundy

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I won this book through The Early reviewers. I really enjoyed the characters and the story was easy to follow. I did, however, feel the nickname for Jason's friend Stumpy was overused. I got a few laughs and felt I was seeing two characters grow from boys to men. Jason was learning that it was time to grow up. After issues with the law, his Aunt that raised him passes away. He finds himself in financial troubles that will land him in jail if he can't raise the money to pay restitution. His aunt that passes leaves him a vineyard but the many stipulations keep him squirming and manipulating anyone who comes between him and financial freedom from jail. Jason and Stumpy are quite the duo and find themselves in France falling in love with more than just the willed Vineyard.  )


No comments:

Post a Comment