Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Divergent (Divergent Series) by Veronica Roth


First I want to say I fully recommend this Series! I read Divergent in less than a day and was leaving my house in the evening to get the next book in the series Insurgent. I was hooked. The characters are so easy to fall in love with and some are easy to hate. I wanted to punch Eric and Peter and a few more. I fell in love with Four and Tris. I fell in love with Dauntless! I don't want to add any spoilers. I just want to say once you start this series you are in a world that draws you into the characters and a way of life that leaves you wanting more and more! I Went out tonight to find Allegiant which is third in the series. Where I live we don't have any bookstores. I will have to wait to order or drive 2 hrs to get it. I will be driving two hours tomorrow to get it. That's how hooked I am. This story takes place in a futuristic Chicago. Which is my hometown! The author Veronica Roth keeps you on a roller coaster of emotions as she unfolds a futuristic fiction world of five factions that our characters are brought up in and they must choose where they will remain Abnegation, Amity, Dauntless, Erudite,: Candor or Factionless which for most is worse than death.  )Written review #ahopkinsbibliomaniac


No comments:

Post a Comment